Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Money Money Money.....

Without money u can't live in this world.........i really don know why ??? i hate the life without money....everyday i suffer because of it..........now a day we have scientist to create new thing why don they create a world that live without money..........our life will be longer without the maony matter.........i have so many dept with my friends........after some incidents happen....maybe this is a lesson from god to punish me because i always waste my parents money...but did i ?? Or god wan me to become more stronger as i'm growing to face the reality of the world..........haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~When only i can paid all the dept ?? huh~~~~~~ i think every night until i hate myself........to all my friends please forgive me if i count everything even a single cent cause i really suffer with the life now.....i wan to earn money.....spent my own money...

**To my highest god, to night i pray to you to get bless from u...
I hope my family and friends always stay healthy and happy
I hope everything smooth in my study ( get more more inspiration on it)
I hope i can find out a way to earn part time income for myself...
I hope my daddy business will improve so he can give me tips..hahaha
I hope i can settle my dept as soon as possible b4 i when back my hometown
I hope i will meet my future man.

No comments:

Post a Comment