Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Writing Task 2

Topic:

"If you could meet one important person during your stay in the United Kingdom, who would you choose it to be? Why? What advice would you offer them?"

Use specific examples to explain your choice.

An important person to me is someone that I would spend most of the time together and of course to be the important person, I hope we have the same approach towards life and understanding to each other. Is either a guy or a lady that does not matter, as long as we can tolerate to each other all the time. If I been given an opportunity to chose who would be the important person during the day I spend in United Kingdom, I would chose that someone who came from the same country as where I came from. Therefore, we would understand each other better and take care of each other during the stay in United Kingdom.

Living far apart from parent in the United Kingdom, I am sure that I need to overcome a lot of new challenges which I need to settle it all by myself. In the same time, friends will be the one I can rely on and give support to each other. Therefore, I hope the important person will be the one I can rely on and he or she will gives me advice whenever I do something wrong. Besides that, he or she has to be sincere, and accept all my weakness no matter I am fat or ugly, he or she still willing to be my important person.

As a friend I would advise them to appreciate the time we spend in the United Kingdom and do what we suppose to do as a student. Thus, living in the country like United Kingdom, I will offer him or her to blend into the British culture and lifestyle, like their foods, habits and even dressing myself in their typical British style. To be either the important person or not I will recommend them to explore Europe countries; like Venice in Italy, the beautiful city where Romeo meet Juliet which famous with it romantic story and other Europe countries like Copenhagen in Denmark, Paris in France, Berlin in German and etc.

In summaries, I do hope that someday I will meet someone that to be my important person trough out my stay in the United Kingdom and for the rest of my life. Thus, he or she will definitely make up my day in United Kingdom as we spend trough most of the time together, and I believe that sharing is a kind of blessing to us.

(405 words)

p.s** Let god decide for us who will be the important person in our life. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment