Friday, August 6, 2010

War has began !!

Sem 6 is here... need to put more effort this semester in order to archive my CGPA at least 3.5 to apply for further study in UK... i hope they can put me in the final year as i can save 1 year to finish my degree.... YES !!! I definitely can do it !!! Start to do some planning...

Just let me summarize what i gonna do for this half year,
* Prepare all the documentation for the application.
* Ask what are the procedure to get stop and transfer my credit in other university.
* Put full blast of concentration in my study, means no more fun, always stay on track with the lecturers.
* Prepare my portfolio.
* Decide which Uni. i going to apply.
* Check out the living cost and the tuition fee.
* Schedule up my time table.
* Spent my best time with my uni life buddy =)
* Organize a prom night for all of us =)
* Spent more time with my PoPo~~
* Ask mummy to check any ID firm in KK.
* Start to pack my stuff to send it back to KK.
* Looking any part time job for the beginning of the month of Jan till July in year of 2011 at kk.
* will always update new task......

Figuring how fast is the time going to fly this semester...Huhs...Gonna be a super busy and tired life !!! But always keep in mind BE STRONG !! AND I CAN DO IT !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment