Monday, July 12, 2010

Injection

Had a really bad headache till i can't concentrate in my work....feel so cool and my head is like wan to explode... after work i really can't stand with the pain decided get consult from doctor. Doctor said that my blood pressure very low is about 80 only for a girl normally is around 120 so he say i need injection of sodium chloride only he allowed me to go back... huhuhuh...first time in my life....

At first he gav 1 bottle first, then he measure my blood pressure is about 96...huh...increase some then he said need another bottle, he wan to bust it up till 120....argh....again... then after the second bottle finish is about 11o, feel much much more better and now feel like i'm release from all the pain...thanks doctor !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment