Monday, June 14, 2010

I'd have over come it !!

This day i'm not going to forget it forever 13.06.2010 Sunday. I'm really happy for myself that i had over come it !!! yeah...Thanks that is not too late !! Thanks you my dear, without your support i don think i can easily get through all this...and all my friend, really thank for the advise and support....Actually is not that hard, is true....just let it be, soon u will realize you have over come the problem...

Love is blind !!! hahaha now i believe it...Lucky i'm not the blind one...by the way, he let me learn a lot and how to love some one... "thanks for everything !! Take care and all the best.. u will always the first i love. Thanks again"

I really love you all....really make my day !! Soon everyone is going to their own pathway, so now i'm really appreciate every second, time and day !! My Life is change since i meet u all....hahaha !! especially u...hahaha... thanks for the comfort and support.... so sudden i wondering why are we so close ?? hahaha....


No comments:

Post a Comment