Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A shoulder ??

I'm so tired !! really tired... i know this time is my fault, i'm too careless. My car is the victims.... happen again, why is my life full of challenge ?? Can i get a rest just for a while..thing come all together. Please la... Another big lesson !!!!! This time i don know can i effort to handle it?? My car My car My car !!!!!! I'm so sorry...

*cry*
daddy, mummy, uncle, aunt... i don means it, i also don wan this kind of thing happen. I learn my lesson, I know i give u all so my trouble and don know how to take care myself. Please forgive me =(...

Another BIG lesson which is much much more expensive then RM1800. Argh...feel like wanna bang the wall ones i think back how can i get into same tragedy again. I'm going to eat bread again start from now on....yuhuu.....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment