Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"Baby" !!!!!!!

I wonder why some people can get easily fall in love with some one.
I wonder do they really understand what's LOVE means even myself also not understand about it. And the worse part is when i got feeling with someone i will really put a lot of effort on it, and that's why i get hurt easily. I know there is more i need to learn all about it.

Now i know i m in the situation that i need to face the truth and let go all the feeling in my heart. But the more i control myself the more i will love u..i know that, that's why i just wan it to be naturally. How it come just let how it go !!! And every time i feel like i m lying to myself.

A:don play on pp feeling.
B:it come naturally from heart

What else can i say ?? I only can say u r just same as Devil.
Please la...control ur feeling la....don always aspect people to understand you but u din even put some effort and people around u also will getting less and less cz of ur attitude !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment