Wednesday, May 19, 2010

...the progress...

day by day...time by time...and i my heart is still there. I don wan !! I wan to get off from all this but why every times i see all the photo i will feel pain and that i also don know what's the reason.

This few day i keep on revised back all the memory i have been spend with him and the thing that he told me. Should i still keep those memory.

I wondering what's she trying to do this Saturday !! I strongly believe that she going to plan something. But i only know i wan go and relax ~~ what ever she wanna do is non of my business. If she think hurting me is a fun then i have nothing to say !! I know she don know how to care how people feel, she only think if it's good to her she will do it. FINE...

As usual..nothing change my mind. I just wan to be Happy !! huh...darling why even i know he will be Happy to be with her why my heart is still pain ah....Can i say i haven accept all this ? But how should i accept it ? Huh...i'm very scared if both of them hurt me again.

U know every times i think "One is my Friend another one is the one i love" this really like killing me. Brave and Strong is the only medicine that can cure my heart right ??

Why ? ? ? Please scold or scream at me if u found out i'm too over ok ? please i don know how long i can stand all this...I know is very annoy every times i topic is just between me and them, must remind me ok ?? Thanks !!

No comments:

Post a Comment