Saturday, May 8, 2010

For YOU...

Kingsley... can i know how do u feel about the relation between me and u ?? m i still ur friend ?? y i feel there is a wall between us ?? whats happen ?? what did actually u wan to talk to me ? u hate me it's ?? I'm really sorry if i bring trouble into your life... i really got a lots of thing wanna share with you but do u really will listen ?? I don know how to face u... this really making me crazy even that day i don even know Chinda asked u all join us dinner at SK...i'm really SORRY !! Here i admit that i already fall in love with u but i'm really hurt when i found out that u have fall in love with Chinda....don worry i won blame u on this....u have ur own choice...and everything is over. I know u have many assignment to rush on. i just wanna warn you please step out to see how's the thing happening i don wanna lost a friend like you, i as a friend here, i just wan advice u don put so much hope on Chinda. I really don wan you to get hurt by her. So sorry if u feel that i'm trying to say bad about her, i din means that u can't be together with her, i just advice she is not a girl that u looking for. And as her friend i already saw a lots of victim hurt by her. Believe or not u will only realize when u step out and look carefully. And i admit that both of me and Chinda really something happen already, she already hurt me till i can't believe her anymore and she leave a big scar on my heart which will never recover. As we already friend for almost 3 years believe or not she still never care how i feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment