Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm so sorry...

how come i be so useless ??? i promise not to cry again but why ??? i feel i wanna go home....my heart is really really pain....every times i think of that i feel like i can't do anything...so sorry all my friend actually i m not that brave and strong.

Love is really pain..this is my first time and i already face all this....i never trust a guy anymore....Lian Hwa be strong..BE STRONG !!!!!i know, i cannot blame anyone...i just can blame myself too stupid...

YA LEE where r u ?? how good if u can be my side now...i really can't accept when i think of that. I know you sure will scold me if you know all this but i really cannot control myself !!! Now i understand how is your feeling when u broke up with your ex boy friend. I'm so sorry that time i haven understand all this. Yalee can i know how u handle all this ??

I know i have to be strong !! but not all the time...when is the time to cry i will cry, when is the time to smile, i will..... but seem that my smile have gone so far...i wan to find it back !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment